Titan Fitness Yukon Bar
- Manufacturer: Titan Fitness
- Purpose: Buffalo Bar
- Bar Weight: 50 lbs
- Shaft Diameter: 32mm
- Length: 96″
- Shaft Finish: Black Oxide
- Sleeve Finish: Chrome
- Sleeve Length: 17.5″
- Olympic-Sized Sleeves: Yes
- Made In: Import
- Warranty: 1 Year
Read below to get a detailed look at the Titan Fitness Yukon Bar including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Titan Fitness Yukon Bar
The Titan Fitness Yukon Bar is a very budget-friendly buffalo-style bar with an aggressive bend and other notable features.
With a strong reputation and with solid feedback from users, the Yukon Bar is arguably the best value buffalo bar on the market.
Read more for details.
Features & Highlights
- The Bend – The standout feature of a buffalo-style barbell is the bend. This bar offers a 6″ bend, which is well above the ~4″ bends of the Kabuki Strength Duffalo Bar, Vulcan Strength Buffalo Bar, Fringe Sport Longhorn Bar, etc…
- Black Oxide – Black Oxide is one of my personal favorite finishes due to its excellent feel in the hands and how well it takes chalk. Surface rust will eventually show up on a black oxide surface, so just keep this in mind. Oil will help mitigate oxidation, but it won’t prevent it.
- Knurling & Shaft – The knurling on this bar isn’t very aggressive. Most users report very favorably on its ability to grip without being sharp, but some have mentioned a desire for something with more bite. The 32mm shaft is also a popular diameter on a buffalo-style bar, which will feel particularly good on bench press and squats.
- Long, Olympic-Sized Sleeves – This bar includes some of the longest sleeves in the buffalo bar game with 17.5″, beating out the 17.25″ on the Kabuki Duffalo Bar. With Olympic-sized sleeves, you will also be able to use any collar without issue. The sleeves are finished in chrome, which is a common and durable sleeve finish.
- Bar Length – This bar offers an overall length of 96″, making it one of the longest on the market.
From the Manufacturer
The 96-inch Yukon Bar from Titan Fitness® is a versatile tool to help individuals with shoulder injuries or poor flexibility. The 6-inch curvature to the Yukon Bar lets the bar rest across your shoulders for more comfort while performing squats. When benching, this bar allows for a greater range of motion and less stress on your shoulders for a more in-depth and safer lift.
CURVED BARBELL: Using the Black Oxide Yukon Bar means adding six inches of barbell curvature to help keep your body in pristine form and put an end to the back and shoulder pain from squatting.
BLACK OXIDE COATING: The Yukon Bar features a Black Oxide coating to protect the shaft against scratches and corrosion. This oxide coating provides a durable finish and helps prevent corrosion allowing your Power Bar to continue to look new with very little maintenance.
YUKON VS BISON: The Yukon Bar is longer than our Bison Bar (96-inches instead of 87-inches), comes with more loadable sleeve length (17.5-inches instead of 16-inches), and higher weight capacity (2,000 versus 1,500-pounds).
DIMENSIONS: This barbell measures at 96-inches in length and weighs 22 KG. It can support a weight capacity of up to 2,000-pounds because it has a tensile strength of 160,000 PSI. It has two areas of medium knurling and provides a center knurl. The loadable sleeve length is 17.5-inches with a 50 mm diameter, while the grip-area has a diameter of 32 mm.
What They’re Saying at Titan Fitness
The Titan Fitness Yukon Bar receives very positive feedback from users. With an average rating of 4.8/5, here are some of the things people have said at titan.fitness.
- “Great bar, easy on the wrists and shoulders. Use for bench, squats, military press.”
- “I have a regular power bar, a whippy olympic bar, a safety squat bar, a football bar, and more. The Yukon Bar is my favorite out of them all. I squat and bench with it. Great for the shoulders.”
- “This bar and specifically the 6in drop is AMAZING!! No shoulder pain, knees never felt better and back is much more upright. Bar is thicker than standard and the 6in curve makes for a nice camber for bench press as well as squat.”
- Definitely worth the value. Regularly mix it in for Squats and Bench and occasional arm exercises. The extra stretch in the bench alone is worth the investment. So many comparable bars are ridiculously more expensive elsewhere…great value”
- “Great price for a buffalo style bar. Huge upgrade from the first model. Almost half the price of any other bar like this on the market. Racks great in my rack and has a 2000lbs capacity. Great addition to my collection.”
- “One of my favorite bars I own. Definitely worth the money. I use it for squats and benching. Couple workouts with this bar for squats or bench and then switch back to regular Olympic bar just to keep things fresh. Love the depth you get with this bar for bench presses and squats. Feels very comfortable on the back when doing squats.”
- “Only negative thing I have to say if absolutely had to – wish the knurling was more aggressive.”
- “One thing you will have to get use to is loading the first pair of 45 plates. When you load one side the bar will tend to slide off the j hooks which is very dangerous.”
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed this bar.
The below barbells were picked as alternatives to the Titan Fitness Yukon Bar: