Vulcan Pro Adjustable Bench
- Manufacturer: Vulcan Strength
- Bench Type: Flat/Incline
- Adjustment Style: Telescoping
- # of Back Adjustments: 7 (0-85 degrees)
- # of Seat Adjustments: 5
- Flat Bench Height: 17″
- Pad Dimensions: 10″ Wide, 54″ Long
- Bench Weight: 94lbs
- Weight Limit: N/A
- Wheels: Yes
- Tripod Design: Yes
- Color: Black
- Made In: Import
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame
Read below to get a detailed look at the Vulcan Pro Adjustable Bench including product details, features, real user feedback, and more.
Vulcan Pro Adjustable Bench
The Vulcan Pro Adjustable Bench is a telescoping flat/incline bench with a 10″ pad, IPF height, 35 adjustment options, and other notable features.
Read more below.
Features & Highlights
- Telescoping Design – The Vulcan Pro Adjustable Bench has a telescoping spine on both the seat and the back, which creates a very stable and aesthetically-pleasing adjustment mechanism.
- # of Adjustments – The bench offers 7 back adjustments and 5 seat adjustments for a total of 35 potential adjustment options. The back pad ranges from 0 degrees to 85 degrees, allowing everything from flat movements to military presses.
- Pad/Seat Gap – The biggest downside to this bench is the sizable pad gap, which can be uncomfortable for some users when performing flat work. The back pad itself is fairly long, so some users may be able to perform their flat work on the pad itself. Otherwise, it may be best to also have a dedicated flat bench to serve as a companion to the Vulcan Pro Adjustable Bench.
- Pad Width – Another consideration of this bench is that it offers a 10″ wide pad, which some will find to be too narrow. 12″ is a more common width, but there are some users who do prefer a narrower pad. If that’s you, this will likely be an appealing feature of the bench.
- Weight Limit – Vulcan doesn’t state a weight rating on this bench, but most in this class carry a 1,000lb+ rating and I have no reason to doubt Vulcan’s ability to match that.
- IPF Height – One of the biggest benefits of this bench is that it’s 17″ high, which is within IPF specs. This allows most users to get solid leg drive. The bench also uses a single post as the front foot, which gives more freedom for the feet to find a good position.
- Includes Wheels & Handle – Like most adjustable benches, this bench does include a handle and wheels. This bench has a vertical handle that extends from the seat spine, which does add some length to the bench
- No Upright Storage – The Vulcan Pro Adjustable Bench does not come with a standing storage feature.
What They’re Saying at Vulcanstrength.com
The Vulcan Pro Adjustable Bench receives very good, but limited feedback from users. With an average rating of 5/5, here are some of the things people have said at vulcanstrength.com:
- “Very nice and heavy bench. No slipping.”
- None Noted
Garage Gym Lab Review
Garage Gym Lab has not yet reviewed this bench.
The below benches were picked as alternatives to the Vulcan Pro Adjustable Bench.